It may not be 2020 anymore, but it is still quite a surreal time. These are my recommended readings from the week.
- The New York Times, against all evidence, suggests The Republicans might have issue with a QAnon and other conspiratorial supporting Congresspeople in G.O.P. Quiet as Pressure Mounts to Address Lawmaker’s Conspiracy Claims & Republican Ties to Extremist Groups Are Under Scrutiny.
- In Goodbye and Thank you: Craig Edwards announces he is leaving the best baseball website for an incredible opportunity helping to solve some of the game's biggest issues at the MLBPA.
- If you're interested in the now decade-long origins of Fight for $15 & it’s rejoinder from ACORN-founder Wade Rathke.
- Returning to the NYT, Discourse Blog has great take on The Ridiculousness of the Latest New York Times Scandal and The the Democrats Do Nothing Caucus lead by Joe Manchin.
- Finally, the only thing anyone really wants to talk about: Stonks. Vice chimes in with an optimistic reading in The GameStop Fiasco Is Democrats’ Golden Opportunity to Tame the Stock Market.